Farewell beta 69 welcome Beta 70
In this version we touched the chat system:
- A reply to any message is now possible.
- You can edit your own messages.
- All of this can be done in the new Quick Action menu or with a right click on the message.
- Latest Emojis set got added
** Reactions will follow in later versions.
- The Homebase Setup got some tweaks
- On Mac OS you can now interact with the OS-specific Bar on Top.
Fixed an issue that caused global messages to not work on legacy servers
Fixed overlapping notifications when the server shuts down
Fixed channel chat on newer server versions not working correctly in some circumstances
Fixed UI still showing deleted GIFs
Fixed Linux client not starting with the correct parameters upon update
Fixed clients not having information about chat accounts on legacy servers (to be removed once TS5 servers are publicly available)
Fixed Mac client occasionally not uploading or downloading files correctly
Fixed notifications popping up when set to DnD
Fixed missing popup for pokes on legacy servers
Fixed PTT no longer working when the server disconnects and you connect to a second server without closing the disconnected one
Fixed server being shown in mention list on newer server versions
Fixed drag and drop replacing UI in some circumstances
Fixed pinned messages not being shown as deleted in some cases
Updated Chromium version to 100.0.24
Updated Twemoji to version 14.0.2
Improved paste behavior and whitespace stripping
Improved performance of code highlighting in code blocks or inline code
Improved performance of markdown parsing in the rich text editor
Improved markdown highlighting when using the rich text editor
Improved user feedback for direct and channel chats on newer server versions
Reworked homebase setup dialog
Added support for Windows 11’s default font
Added notification when changing homebase
Added some Mac specific eye candy
Added support for editing messages
Added support for replying to other messages
Added support for jumping to a message if it is currently loaded
Added ability to retry decryption if a message cannot be decrypted
Added quick action menu for message interactions
Changed default for “Enable Microphone when switching servers” to be disabled
Changed behavior when connecting to a full channel, client will now attempt to reconnect to the default channel instead of failing to connect
- Setup Chat appears after logging into myTeamSpeak. Even when you already have a chat account.
A simple restart signs you in into the messenger.
- Feedback as per always is welcome in this thread . Issues that are not related to this update belong to it’s own thread.
- We suggest to place your wishes for upcoming releases in existing or new threads in the suggestion area instead of the release thread. We mention this because each update post will be closed after some days and the wish or suggestion could be lost.
- We allow ourselves to delete all the off-topic posts from this thread.