We just released beta 51 for all testers
- This time we added feature back to connect via hyperlink (known ts3server and new tsserver) .
optionalparameters are supported in TS5
Example with all parameters in use:
- We continued the work on the file browser and history. We touched the UI and added functions like drag and move into folder (also into the address bar) or other channels.
The middle mouse button now can open the file browser again like you know it from TS3
* Support opening the client and connect to server using ts3server:// and tsserver:// links. Format is identical to TS3.
* Fixed an issue downloading files containing invalid characters
* Fixed using wrong directory when switching file browser between channels
* Show most recently transferred files above the list
* Open file browser with middle mouse click
* Added support for dragging files onto a folder to move them within the file browser
* Added categories to activities area
* Tweaked file transfer and server log UI
* Added unread indicator to current channel chat button
* Fixed issues with highlighting whisper targets
* Removed kick and ban options in contact chats
* Removed special handling of Alt+F4
* Fixed an issue with minimize to tray
* Fixed a rare crash managing whisper lists
* Hide privilege key overlay when the server connection is lost
* Added icon to Linux client
* Added ability to clear file transfer history
Notes for this thread
- Feedback as per always is always welcome in this thread . Issues that are not related to this update belong to it’s own thread.
- We suggest to place wishes for upcoming releases in existing or new threads in the suggestion area instead of the release thread. We mention this because each update post will be closed after some days and the wish or suggestion could be lost.
- We allow ourselves to delete all the off-topic posts from this thread.