You have all been waiting for it, so we’re here to deliver! ;D
Overall, we are still in preparation for the open beta, so our main focus is still on fixing bugs and improving the user experience.
One important improvement as an example is AGC for Playback. With beta 68 some user experienced a loud noise from other users when they started talking after being quiet for a while.
We also improved how encryption in chat room works. In best case you should not notice any difference.
- Fixed incorrect icon naming when uploading icons
- Fixed showing typing indicator for ignored users
- Fixed things breaking when not having internet connection at client start
- Fixed ts3image:// not working correctly in channel description and server/channel banners
- Fixed users not being correctly ignored when ignored on newer server versions
- Fixed ignored user list not showing correctly in some cases
- Fixed unread counter in channel chat on new server versions
- Fixed room discovery search not working correctly when searching for specific terms
- Fixed the need to have a bookmark to your homebase
- Fixed using the same file transfer permissions for all connections to that server on new server versions
- Fixed the UI not showing the correct file transfer error message in some scenarios
- Fixed not being able to cancel file transfers from sub folders on new server versions
- Fixed configured speed limits for file transfers on new server versions not being applied correctly in all cases
- Fixed “Open Image” not working correctly for images with non-ascii characters in the file name
- Fixed configured file transfer speed limits not separating uploads and downloads correctly
- Fixed typing indicator being shown for users that are not actually able to write messages
- Fixed file transfer not working correctly when the channel has a password and the user does not have b_ft_ignore_password permission
- Fixed not being able to see typing indicators for other people typing in a room that you have no permission to send messages in
- Fixed being able to disable notifications for channel chats on new server versions
- Fixed avatar deletion of other clients local server avatar not working correctly
- Fixed active tab in sidebar changing when resizing the side bar
- Fixed a UI freeze that could happen when using homebase
- Search result list is scrollable when search returns too many items to fit in client window
- Added support for ts3image:// to be used for files uploaded to channels on newer server versions
- Added copy file url and support ts3file urls on newer server versions
- Added feedback when the user is flooding when attempting to perform actions
- Added ability to mask password input fields where applicable
- Added mark as read option to chat context menus
- Added ability to encrypt private chat rooms
- Added detection for Windows 11
- Added support for server local chat on new server version
- Added support for custom server shutdown message
- Added support for showing global messages sent via query to all users
- Added error feedback when moving homebase
- Improved user feedback when creating room
- Improved AGC
- Removed extra tooltip in edit server context menu entry
- Removed the hamburger menu left of the search bar and replace it with a button that opens the dashboard
- Changed encryption context menu to be only available for admins unless the encryption is enabled
- Changed maximum number of file attachments to 10
- Combined Chat context menu which just opens the global private chat if available, falls back to local otherwise
- Feedback as per always is welcome in this thread . Issues that are not related to this update belong to it’s own thread.
- We suggest to place your wishes for upcoming releases in existing or new threads in the suggestion area instead of the release thread. We mention this because each update post will be closed after some days and the wish or suggestion could be lost.
- We allow ourselves to delete all the off-topic posts from this thread.