Server 3.13.5 did left his beta stage and is now available as a stable version.
This version will fix some crashes which got reported from the community and some hosts.
And it improves the performance when multiple clients connect to server at the same time (like after a timeout or server restart etc.)
Server Release 3.13.5 18 May 2021
- Multiple ways to crash server on virtual server shutdown.
- Performance increase when many clients log in at the same time.
- Fix crash in HTTP query.
- Fix crash on Windows during startup.
- Fix HTTP api key creation issue when using postgresql as DB.
A docker version should be available within the next 48 hours.
Notes for this thread
- Feedback as per always is always welcome in this thread . Issues that are not related to this update belong to it’s own thread.
- We suggest to place wishes for upcoming releases in existing or new threads in the suggestion area instead of the release thread. We mention this because each update post will be closed after some days and the wish or suggestion could be lost.
- We allow ourselves to delete all the off-topic posts from this thread.