Beta 64 was released into our beta channel.
In this version we added that you can set yourself a custom away message on the TS server.
You find it in the drop down menu which becomes active as soon you connect to one server.
You now can drag and drop your contacts to move them into existing custom categories.
Hint: To create such category make a right click on a contact in the contact list.
* Fixed unread counter not appearing for channel chat * Fixed not showing mentions, emojis and spoilers properly in Windows notifications * Fixed channel chat not giving an unread indicator in the activities * Fixed rare crash on connect * Fixed teamspeak:// links in channel description not working * Added drag and drop support to add a contact to an existing category * Added use privilege key option again which went AWOL * Added separation line below audio test record option * Added custom away status feature * Remove notification bell pulse effect when client is not in focus to reduce GPU load with current Nvidia drivers * Updated chromium
- Drag and Drop out of groups does not work when there is no general list with online/offline contacts.
Notes for this thread
- Feedback as per always is welcome in this thread . Issues that are not related to this update belong to it’s own thread.
- We suggest to place your wishes for upcoming releases in existing or new threads in the suggestion area instead of the release thread. We mention this because each update post will be closed after some days and the wish or suggestion could be lost.
- We allow ourselves to delete all the off-topic posts from this thread.