today we released Beta 63 into our beta channel
and this time we changed the scroll behavior in chats and improved the memory usage after chat was used a lot or client was running for a longer time. The old client did not let go old messages from chats. Now the client cleans up the memory usage after ~1-2 minutes.
Offline contacts now show up in their set category as long the settings to show offline contacts is enabled and group offline contacts is disabled.
And Offline contacts now sign off again ;D
* Fixed removing server password when editing the server
* Fixed not showing pending invites in some configurations
##### Update 5.0.0-beta63
* Fixed title row alignment of pinned messages when opening a chat and resizing the window
* Fixed contact list when a user in a custom category unfriends you
* Fixed chat not working when receiving a message while flooding
* Fixed not being able to edit own client description
* Fixed not being able to remove server password
* Fixed contacts being shown online when they are not
* Fixed memory of loaded messages being freed incorrectly
* Fixed messages containing a TeamSpeak link to not render any text
* Rework contact and room categories
* Added context menu to activities and chat history
* Added assisted multi-selection of chat messages
* Added sharing of messages to a different chat
* Improved performance and memory usage in large chats
* Improved buttons at the top to include options for acting on different servers
* Changed layout of audio settings
- When sharing messages with attached files the files will not show up. We do not forward these by design.
- AFK & Mute button do not update their status when pressed after disconnect. The Buttons do change but GUI does not update them.
Notes for this thread
- Feedback as per always is welcome in this thread . Issues that are not related to this update belong to it’s own thread.
- We suggest to place your wishes for upcoming releases in existing or new threads in the suggestion area instead of the release thread. We mention this because each update post will be closed after some days and the wish or suggestion could be lost.
- We allow ourselves to delete all the off-topic posts from this thread.