Hello a new beta update was released.
And this is what we’ve added and changed since the last client, along with some bug fixes.
- We decided to change the invite protocol to
The invite via tsserver:// won’t work any longer work in TS5!
- We added cid (for channel id as target) as optional invite parameter. We missed that in beta 51.
Here is an example where channel was replaced with cid as target.
- Settings for file transfer bandwidth and parallel transfers got added to the Settings menu. There you also find the
* Renamed protocol from tsserver:// to teamspeak:// * Tweaked file transfer UI * Added search to file transfer, allowing to search for files within the currently displayed folder * Added sound notifications for whisper * Fixed an issue with teamspeak links on Mac * Fixed Open File not doing anything if the operating system does not know how to handle the file type * Added settings for filetransfer speed and concurrent up/downloads * Fixed markdown links not working correctly in some scenarios * Fixed issues connecting to a server with a privilege key * Fixed invite urls containing the port when not needed * Fixed not seeing server and channel groups in some rare cases
- Bandwidth setting applies really high numbers when values like 2,5 Gbps got set before. This fix did not made it into beta 52.
- Bandwidth default is 0 and means unlimited. We are still working on it and will add a setting to disable limitation for a better understanding.
Notes for this thread
- Feedback as per always is always welcome in this thread . Issues that are not related to this update belong to it’s own thread.
- We suggest to place wishes for upcoming releases in existing or new threads in the suggestion area instead of the release thread. We mention this because each update post will be closed after some days and the wish or suggestion could be lost.
- We allow ourselves to delete all the off-topic posts from this thread.