Yesterday we did release beta 41 and today we release small hot fix (see below)
With the version we started to add the whisper feature back into the client. This release is the initial version for whispering and more functions will be added in one of our next updates.
* Update Chromium, which should fix the debug.log issue users sometimes faced * Reply to Whisper * Quick Whisper to selected clients / channels. See Settings -> Whisper for more details * Whisper history widget * Fix using wrong nickname when dropping from a server * Fix issues with identity improvement * Show when you were invited on room and contact invites * Fix avatars in chat being cropped sometimes * Add read indicator to files in detailed chat mode * Minor improvements and bugfixes
There was no update on MacOs caused by technical issues.
And today we released 41.1 to fix the issue with the permission dialog and settings in Slim-Mode (WIP)
This update is available on all operation system again.
* Slim-Mode adjustments (more to come) * Fix permissions not showing up
- Feedback for this release always welcome
- We suggest to place wishes for upcoming releases in existing or new threads in the suggestion area instead of the release thread. This one will be closed after some days and the wish or suggestion will be lost.
- We allow ourself to delete all the off-topic posts from this thread.