Howdy and a Happy new year everyone. We hope you all had a good time
We released a new beta client to our closed beta channel.
This is the list of new features and the bug fixes we did add for this version.
- Support for deleting messages
- Add option to automatically connect to bookmarked servers
- Always show contacts with unread messages, regardless of status
- Fix anti-flood ban being considered a permanent ban
- Several adjustments to where and how animated avatars are displayed
- Fix issue preventing creating bans of myTeamSpeak Ids
- Change ban list to keep the pagination buttons in view
- Fix outgoing poke showing up even though it failed to sent
- Change default permissions of 1-to-1 chats (contacts), only applies to new contacts
- Fix not displaying messages when joining a chat room
- Fix editing a ban reducing the ban time
- Add option to start the client when Windows starts
- Update chromium version
- Fix error sound played when reconnecting after server shutdown
- Fix connection getting stuck when attempting to use hotkeys while connecting
- Various minor improvements and bug fixes
That’s it for this version. More is to come
Constructive feedback is welcome
We allow ourself to delete all the off-topic posts from this thread.